My Top 10 Dad Jokes for 2017›December 1, 2017 ›Brett ›Dad, Jokes, Funny, YouTube Looking for the updated list? Here is the My Top 10 Dad Jokes for 2018.
I Love Dad JokesI have always loved dad jokes, even before my son was born. I do agree they are daggy, but that's the charm of a dad joke; They are meant to be daggy, and cringe worthy.
I have heard many dad jokes this year, and I thought I would post a few of my favourite ones. Here is my top 10 dad jokes for 2017, and a couple of dad joke YouTube videos. Enjoy, and I apologise upfront. 1. Why do scuba divers fall backwards into the water?
Because if they fell forwards they’d still be in the boat.
2. I used to work in a shoe recycling shop. It was sole destroying.
3. Want to hear a joke about a piece of paper?
Never mind... it's tearable.
4. How much does a hipster weigh?
5. A man walks into a bar and orders helicopter flavor chips. The barman replies "sorry mate we only do plain".
6. Why do chicken coops only have two doors?
Because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans!
7. Yesterday a clown held a door open for me. I thought it was a nice jester.
8. What’s 'ET' short for?
Because he’s only got little legs.
9. Spring is here! I got so excited I wet my plants!
10. I used to work for a soft drink can crushing company.It was soda pressing.
Dad Jokes on YouTubeHere are a couple of YouTube videos featuring some great dad jokes.
Dormtainment vs. Dormtainment by All Def
Bad Dad Jokes. Maisy vs Dad by Jerome O'Connor